Red Sox Foundation & Massachusetts General Hospital to raise funds for
military personnel with 9K fundraising run; Registration still available
Get the family together and head to historic Fenway Park to cheer on runners as they cross home plate at the 6th Annual Run to Home Base presented by New Balance. Food, entertainment and family-friendly activities will fill the concourses of America’s most beloved ballpark including:
- Meet & greets with Red Sox Legends at the Fan Experience Zone
- Carnival games, contests and pictures at the Family Fun Zone, presented by The Corvias Group
- Care package and thank you note assembly at the Military Appreciation Area, presented by BAE Systems
- Photos with the 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series Trophies
- Self-guided Fenway Park tours
The Run to Home Base honors heroic veterans and raises much needed funds for the Red Sox Foundation
and Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program, helping Post 9/11 Veterans and
Families heal from the Invisible Wounds of War–post traumatic stress and traumatic brain injury through clinical care, wellness-based programs, community outreach, education and research.
For more information and to register, www.runtohomebase.org.
- Tom Werner, Chairman, Boston Red Sox
- Brigadier General (ret.) Jack Hammond, Executive Director, Home Base Program
- Red Sox Foundation representatives
- Massachusetts General Hospital executives
- More than 300 active duty military
- More than 2,000 runners & walkers
- Red Sox Legends
Saturday, July 25, 2015
6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Fenway Park, Gate B
Kevin Flight, Elevate Communications: 617-861-3657, firstname.lastname@example.org