Fans Compete for Shot at Field Goal Worth $10,000 and a $10,000 School Donation
- Caleb Sturgis, Philadelphia Eagles kicker
- More than 40 Eagles fans selected through a sweepstakes to participate in the Santander Field Goal Challenge tryouts
- Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders
- Angela Moultrie, Santander EVP and Regional President for New Jersey Central and Pennsylvania
- David Swoyer, Santander Managing Director of Commercial Banking
- Jim Wujcik, Santander Regional Director of Commercial Banking
More than 40 Philadelphia Eagles enthusiasts will go head-to-head for their shot at a fan’s dream prize: the opportunity to attempt a 30-yard field goal kick during halftime at the Eagles’ December 11 home game.
To earn a shot at the halftime kick, the amateur kickers will go head-to-head in a series of field goal attempts at the Santander Field Goal Challenge tryouts until one finalist remains. This knockout round will take place in the Field House at the NovaCare Complex, the Eagles’ official training facility. The competitors earned the chance to take part by previously entering Santander Bank’s daily online contest, run in partnership with the NFL team this fall for the third consecutive year.
A successful conversion on Sunday, December 11 will net a $10,000 prize for the kicker. An additional $10,000 will be donated to the regional K-12 school of the winner’s choice, both courtesy of Santander, the Official Bank of the Philadelphia Eagles.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Media check in at 6 p.m.
Competition begins at 6:30 p.m.
The Fieldhouse at NovaCare Complex
One NovaCare Way, Philadelphia, PA, 19145
Great visuals of Eagles fans giving it their all and vying for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The Santander Field Goal Challenge presents one lucky diehard fan with an exclusive Eagles experience — all part of Santander’s commitment to Eagles fans, the Philadelphia community and K-12 education initiatives.
Lucy Muscarella, Elevate Communications: 617-312-6411, firstname.lastname@example.org